____________________________________
With everything coming down fast, time slips faster than usual.
Neither do I know how to react yet my heart does seem to feel peaceful in all ways.
(but time seems to hurry me faster along).
Seeking God's love is like seeking partnership love in this world.
This morning talking to a friend about Love,
And this afternoon sudden reflection on Relying on God's love and grace.
I feel.
Weird seems to be the best word to explain this emotion.
I want to hold on to the hand and keep on walking.
Knowing that each time I fall, I could fall knowing that someone will be picking me up.
Knowing that Love will conquer all fear.
Knowing that where ever I go, God has sent me there to touch and inspire people.
Knowing that Each race run, I could say that, I have done it well.
Knowing that each Yes, is not a waver.
Knowing that,
This love is real in which no enough things will make me turn back.
Ah,
As Cliche as it sounds.
The greatest thing of all is Love.